Part of Zooper's Everyday Line, the Waltz is a lightweight, highly maneuverable stroller designed for newborn infants, yet roomy enough for toddlers. The Waltz features an easy flat-folding design, a napper canopy that rotates to the front of the stroller to block direct sunlight. Zooper Waltz Stroller Review.
- - Cup Holder
- - FootMuff
- - Rain Cover
- - UV Sun Shade
- - Infant Carrier Security Strap
- - Snack Tray
- - Suitable for newborns and toddlers up to 55 lbs
- - Quick release front wheels with one touch auto swivel lock
- - One-step rear link brake
- - Extra-strong die cast front wheel housings
- - Extra-strong die cast front latch frame lock
- - Carry handle
- - High-strength light weight aluminum frame
- - Compact flat fold
- - Single push bar for one-hand steering
- - Convenient one-handle backrest recline
- - 4-position seat recline with flat position for newborns
- - Compatible with select infant car seats
- - Napper canopy with sun visor, viewing windows and storage pocket
- - Zip-off hot weather ventilation canopy panel
- - Extra Large easy access basket
- - Front and rear wheel suspension
- - Removable front bumper bar
- - Free-standing when folded
- - 5-point adjustable safety harness with newborn and toddler settings
- - Adjustable leg rest
- - Reflective Safety Piping
- - Auto Frame Lock
- - Stroller Weight:17 lbs
- - Handle Height: 40"
- - Folded Dimensions: 39 L / 22 W / 15 H"
- - Backrest Height: 18"
- - Seat Recline: 4 position full recline
- - Wheels: 6" Front, 7" Rear, EVA Tires
- - Seat Width:.13"
Average rating is 5
By: KatieSan Diego, Ca
The waltz is a great stroller. Its lightweight, folds pretty easily,has a very smooth ride and handles most terrains. One of the best features is the huge canopy, if your chid falls asleep the backrest fully reclines and the canopy provides sun protection. The zipper that reveals the mesh is also great for the summer months because it lets in some air. I do think the prce is a bit much for the stroller alone,I guess all the extras somewhat make up for it but I have yet to use any of the extra attachments. 0.3